Founded in 1965, the Inapa Group occupies a position of reference in the European paper distribution market and holds prominent positions in the distribution of packaging and visual communication, with annual sales of approximately 1.4 Billion euros. It is the only Portuguese multinational company listed in the paper distribution sector in Europe.
With a team of 1800 employees, the Inapa Group operates in 10 countries – Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, the Netherlands, Turkey and Angola.
We are looking to fill the following position at our Porto offices:
Full Stack WEB Developer
The Inapa Group is continuously increasing its e-commerce ability and is looking to reinforce the team responsible for designing the solutions and deploying them at its European operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Science or Engineering (or equivalent business experience)
- Have participated in successful WEB e-commerce implementations (full life cycle)
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal partners, building and developing effective relationships;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Availability to travel.
Stack (Must Have):
Stack (Nice to have):
- Server (Linux)
- AWS knowledge
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Be part of a project team whose goal is to design, implement and maintain Web Shops and sites at the Inapa Group operations in Europe;
- Perform day-to-day functional support of Jira issues and hands-on configuration
- Provide a pro-active and responsive attitude interacting with internal customers or business partners ensuring the successful delivery of IT related Services;
- Develop system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training and implementing business solutions, while achieving deadlines and quality goals;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- International environment. If you wish to apply, please fill in this application form