We are hiring a Risk and Internal Audit Analyst to integrate the Risk Office Department of the Group´s Company – Inapa Shared Center, Lda, based in Sintra.
The risk analyst will work closely with, and report to, Risk Office Manager in the implementation of Group´s Risk Management and Internal Audit model and providing an independent and objective assessment on Group internal controls, identifying key findings and propose recommendations to address risks and reinforce internal controls.
The Risk and Internal Audit Analyst will have the following main responsibilities in strict collaboration with Risk Office Manager:
- Cooperate with Risk Office Manager in definition of annual risk management and internal audit planning;
- Perform preparatory work for assignments, including obtain information to better understand the scope and processes subject to analysis and prepare work program/checklists;
- Participate on engagement detailed planning and organization;
- Cooperate in preparation and execution of kickoff meetings and presentations;
- Analysis and understanding of processes/activities/situations, within companies value chain, through meetings with process owners, data analysis and walkthroughs;
- Document and validate, with process owners, current processes understanding;
- Identify, characterize and document risks and controls;
- Perform control design assessment and effectiveness analysis (compliance tests and substantive tests): define tests samples; define detailed tests procedures; execute control effectiveness tests and document results;
- Evaluate inherent and residual risk. Define exposition risk matrix;
- Perform critical analysis on risk exposure current situation, propose recommendations to reinforce controls and discuss with process owners and management;
- Draft reports with conclusion of risk management and internal audit actions;
- Support auditee in implementation action plan;
- Perform monitoring and follow-up actions on implementation action plan;
- Perform or participate in other activities in the scope of Risk Office mission and attributions;
- Comply with professional standards and internal procedures.
- Permanently update and improve professional and technical knowledge.
- Prepare and organize engagement files.
The Risk and Internal Audit Analyst should be willing to travel out of country for short periods of time.
In order to adequately answer to these responsibilities, the person to hire should meet the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor/graduate or Master in Management, Economics, Finance or Audit;
- 2/3 years of professional experience in External Audit/Internal Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management (experience in audit/consulting firms is valued);
- Languages skills:
- Portuguese: native/fluent spoken and written (mandatory);
- English: Full Professional Proficiency (spoken and written) (willing to conduct a meeting, read and understand a report/document and write a report). (mandatory);
- German: Full Professional Proficiency (spoken and written) (willing to conduct a meeting, read and understand a report/document and write a report). (is valuable but not eliminatory);
- French: ability to effectively communicate, read and understand (is valuable but not eliminatory).
- Preferably knowledge of computer skills in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Project), ERM/ GRC (e.g. TeamMate, MetricStream, BWise; …), process mapping (e.g.: MS Visio, Aris, Bizagi …);
- Deep understanding of The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification is valued);
- Deep knowledge in accounting and financial reporting standards/rules;
- Knowledge of worldwide risk management standards/frameworks: COSO, SOX, ISO 31 000;
- IT risk management experience is valued;
- Knowledge and experience in process mapping (flowcharts);
- Good analytical skills, with strong risk awareness and thorough understanding of processes and controls across distribution business value chain;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Autonomy and results orientation;
- Dynamism, adaptability and proactivity.
The selected candidate could expect:
- Integration into a leading Portuguese multinational company;
- International work environment, multidisciplinary and motivating;
- Remuneration compatible with the skills and experience demonstrated;
- Career development perspectives.
Please send your application to HR@inapa.pt