The Inapa Group is continuously increasing its e-commerce ability, and is looking to reinforce the team responsible for designing the solutions and deploying them at its European operations. We are looking to fill the following position at our Porto offices:
Full Stack WEB Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Science or Engineering (or equivalent business experience);
- 3+ years’ hands on experience implementing and supporting WEB Projects
- Experienced in e-commerce activities overall.
- Have participated in several successful WEB e-commerce implementations (full life cycle);
- Frameworks Bootstrap, Symfony, laravel a plus
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal partners, building and developing effective relationships;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a differentiator;
- Availability to travel.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Be part of a project team whose goal is to design, implement and maintain Web Shops and sites at the Inapa Group operations in Europe;
- Perform day-to-day functional support of Jira issues and hands-on configuration
- Provide a pro-active and responsive attitude interacting with internal customers or business partners ensuring the successful delivery of IT related Services;
- Develop system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training and implementing business solutions, while achieving deadlines and quality goals;
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- International environment.